Throughout this difficult period we have several opportunities going on online that you can join via Zoom. These are open to anyone 18+ who is trans/TNBI and/or gender-exploring, and free to attend. All groups are facilitated by community members, and are open to attendees – old and new! 🙂
- Tuesday 9th June – Weekly Online Social 4-5pm
- Wednesday 10th June – TNB Hastings: Community Show & Tell 7-9pm
- Tuesday 16th June – Weekly Online Social: Quiz 4-5:30pm
- Thursday 18th June – TNB Brighton: Non-medical Pathways 6-7:30pm (informal discussion/exploration of non-medical pathways during the transition journey)
- Tuesday 23rd June – Weekly Online Social 4-5pm
- Thursday 25th June – Community Q&A: Electrolysis/Hair Removal Maintenance 5-6:30pm
- Monday 29th June – Make-up Demo 5-6:30pm (skin, eyebrows, eyeshadow demo)
- Thursday 2nd July – Community Q&A: Genital Surgery: Metoidioplasty and Metoidioplasty into Phalloplasty (time tbc)
By Allen St. John. Image description: Computer screen with a split screen of a zoom call. The computer has a webcam. There are 9 attendees. The image has a blue tone. Next to the computer screen to the right is a cup of tea/coffee and to the left is a house plant with two large leaves, in a white pot.
For more information on any of these sessions, or to receive Zoom information to join/RSVP, please email email@example.com or direct message us on Facebook or Twitter.
Themed sessions are open to all community members, regardless of their direct interest in the subject and/or having procedures done. Please note some sessions may have limited numbers if incredibly popular.