Throughout October and November 2021 The Clare Project is running a variety of consultations with community members in order to get some feedback on how we are doing, and how we could improve.
Having supported the transgender, non-binary, intersex and gender-variant community for 21 years, we are looking to hear from everyone and anyone from these groups, regardless of whether you have visited us before. As have many small and growing organisations, we have made some mistakes, had some successes, but most importantly, are listening and continually evolving in order to support our wonderfully diverse community.
The Clare Project prides itself on being informed by lived experience at every opportunity, and we encourage you to talk to us in whatever way you find accessible.
If you would like assistance in filling out this survey or would like support to do it over the phone, please get in touch via the options below. Likewise, if you would prefer to attend any of the below consultations which are happening online on Zoom, please contact us.
Everyone participating in this survey will be entered for a prize draw for 1 of 4 £25 retail vouchers. Participants of consultations will also receive a £15 voucher for their time (approx 1-1.5hrs).
firstname.lastname@example.org or text/voicemail on 07464229395
- Neurodivergent and/or autistic: Mon 27th Sept 3pm
- Black and/or PoC consultation: Tues 5th October 3pm
- Those aged over 50: Friday 8th October 2pm
- Trans women and/or trans-feminine: Weds 20th October 2pm
- Open Consultation/face-to-face/any community members: Tues 2nd November 2-4pm at Dorset Gardens Church
- Thursday 4th November: Open Consultation Online 6:30-8pm
- People with disabilities and/or long-term health conditions: Thurs 11th November time tbc
- Trans men and/or trans-masculine: Friday 12th November time tbc
- People with variation of sex characteristics and/or sometimes known as ‘intersex’: by appointment 1:1 or small group (optional)